Guest cabin “Emory” is our handicap-accessible ADA unit with entry ramps, wide doors and easy-access design throughout. It has one bedroom with a queen bed, and there’s a queen-size hide-a-bed in the living room.
- Handicap-accessible ADA unit with entry
ramps, wide doors and easy-access design throughout
- Propane fireplace
- Kitchenette with fridge, micro,
coffeemaker with supplies and toaster
- TV, basic cable, DVD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Bedroom with queen bed and Jacuzzi tub
- Queen size sofa bed in living room
- Bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower
- Covered back porch
- Variety of kitchen ware
Our cabins are conveniently located in the heart of Pine, Arizona, which is a small rural town. Highway 87 runs right through the center of town and Pine Creek Cabins’ physical address is 3901 N Hwy 87.
Please contact us for current rates.